Our page is managed 7 days. We will endeavour to answer all questions, emails and orders within the same day however weekends/public holiday’s maybe slightly slower.
Our commitment to you:
We import top quality product. If you purchase an item from us and it is not to the standard described we will ensure this is put right. We only sell quality and our feedback shows this. We ensure every item we list is as detailed as possible.
GST Tax Invoices:
We are a GST Registered Company and a GST Invoice will be provided if requested.
Smaller items are sent via courier and all larges items are sent via freight forwarder. All goods are sent once the funds are showing and cleared in our account. Standard delivery turnaround is 2-3 working days but delays can happen. For rural and outer island deliveries please allow 3-5 working days.
See details in the advert for each product.
- All items come with a 12 month warranty.
- The buyer must check all items within 48 hours of receiving these and report any damages or faults to the seller via email.
- Any freight for returned items must be paid for by the buyer. If a product is deemed to be faulty S&M will refund the return freight costs after the product has been inspected.
- S&M will replace or repair where possible and refunds will only be available where a replacement is not available. The postage & handling fee (P&H fee), courier and shipping costs are not refundable.
- It is at the buyer's cost and expense to return any product to S&M.
- Warranties are not transferable beyond the original purchaser.
- An Invoice will be required as proof of purchase if requested.
- Warranty is only valid in New Zealand.
- S&M adheres to the Consumers Guarantees & Fair Trading Acts along with Trade Me standard trading terms and conditions.
Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Misuse or use of a product for which it was not designed.
- Neglect or deliberate damage.
- Any unauthorised Repairs.
A 7 day right of return is offered on all goods purchased. Freight will be at the cost of the purchaser for items returned.