How do I purchase a product from Sofasandmore?
Shopping at Sofasandmore is super easy - just follow these steps:
1. Select any product, either by browsing the different sections of the website, or using the search box in the top right hand side of the homepage.
2. View the selected product and click on the photograph to zoom in and see details. You can also view more product information on the product page.
3. Select a product and add it to your basket. You can then choose to continue shopping or proceed to complete your order.
4. When you click on “check out” you will be required to register as a customer (which doesn’t take long, and it saves you having to enter your address and other details when you place your next order!) or login if you have already purchased from us. If you have forgotten your password simply click on the password request and you will have a new password sent to you straight away.
5. Select a payment method:
6. Confirm your order.
7. You will receive an email confirming your order.
How can I pay for my order?
We accept payment by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard or Q Card), via LAYBUY or by direct bank account transfer using POLI.
Does Sofasandmore provide any warranties on its products?
Yes! Sofasandmore offers a 12 month warranty on all of our products*. This warranty covers all manufacturing faults or defects. It does not cover wear, tear or damage caused by use, accident or failure to follow care instructions.
The warranty is valid for 12 months from the date of the order and is available to the original purchaser of the product only.
How do I make a warranty claim?
If you have any issues with the product that you have received, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the order number, the name of the item at fault and full details of the fault (including photos if possible). We will always do our best to help.
Will I receive the same product that I see in the photo?
Great care has been taken to ensure true accuracy of all product colours shown on our website; however please note that colours can vary from computer to computer.
What should I do if I receive the wrong product?
If you receive an item that you did not order, please email us at email@example.com and send us a photo of the courier ticket and carton, so we can get this corrected for you quickly.
Will I have to assemble my product when it arrives?
Please be aware that most of our products require assembly as they are sent flat-packed to minimise damage in transit and delivery costs.
What tools are required?
Usually just a Phillips screwdriver and a hammer.
Do we offer assembly?
For details regarding assembly please refer to the description in the advert of the item you are interested in
What happens if a product I want is out of stock?
If a product is out of stock, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when it is back in stock.
How long does delivery take and do you combine shipping?
Once we have received payment it takes between 1 and 3 working days. We can combine. Tell us what items and we can quote a bulk shipping rate.
Do you supply order tracking details?
Yes they can if they are requested.
Can I pick up goods and will the goods fit in my car?
All carton dimensions are stated in the product advert.Pick up address is 20 Thomas Peacock Place, Mount Wellington, Auckland.
Goods & Services Tax
All prices include GST and GST invoices can be supplied upon request.